This week seems to have been dwindling down in terms of playing. Part of it is due to the fact that I know that I’ve been in more aggressive mood lately (which usually leads to me going on tilt), but I think the other part is that I am getting in a study groove again. I’ve gotten an urge to try and read as many books as I can possibly can before needing to burning out from studying, by which of course then it’ll be time to play more games again. On top of that, I’m also trying to really create a robust Book Review section for this blog so that players can really get a sense of what they’re buying when selecting a book.
- KGS - 1 game (0 wins : 1 loss)
- DGS - 1 ongoing game
- Nova - 1 ongoing game
- Started the Essential Life & Death series again.
- Finished the theory section and some problems in Mastering the Basics: Ko.
- Finished my first reading of Kage’s Secret Chronicles of Handicap Go.
- Started reading The Chinese Opening by Yuan Zhou.
- If I can’t give 100% of my attention to a game of go, I should refrain from playing with strangers.
- I need to re-discipline my reading abilities so that I feel certain about what might happen instead of playing a move because it “looks like it’ll work.”