Overall Rating: 5 / 5 Ponnuki
- Title: Mastering the Basics, Volume 5 - The Basics of Go Strategy
- Author: Richard Bozulich
- Publisher: Kiseido
- Publication Date: January 2007
- Page Length: 216 pages
- Number of Problems: 101
- Fantastic overview to concepts that many beginners should be exposed to early on in their study of go.
- This is a hybrid book that consists of theory along with actual problems.
- Content is appropriate for 18 kyu and stronger.
- Problems are appropriate for 9k and above.
- Highly recommended for serious players.