If it isn’t apparent, my studying sessions have gotten pretty crazy. I know that it would be better for me to focus on one book at a time, but my attention span just can’t handle too much of one topic. As much as I’d love to fully absorb everything I’m reading, my goal is to absorb as much as possible with the least amount of time and effort. Therefore, if I am getting bored and not really paying attention anymore, I move on to another topic.
I know it’s not the most thorough method, but I have a lot of books that I’d love to read and different explanations to be exposed to. Once I’ve reviewed every book that I own, you can be sure that I will be returning to the ones that I want to really gain a mastery over. So for now, I’m okay with being a jack of all trades and master of none. xD
- KGS - 0 games (0 wins : 0 losses)
- DGS - 3 ongoing games
- Nova - 3 ongoing games
- Finished Essential Life & Death,__ Vol. 2.
- Finished The Direction of Play.
- Finished Elementary Go Series - Tesuji.
- Worked on Attacking and Defending Moyos.
- Worked on Modern Master Games, Vol. 1.
- Started working on Elementary Go Series, Vol 4 - Life and Death.
- Started working on Elementary Go Series, Vol 5 - Attack and Defense.
- Started working on Whole Board Thinking of Joseki, Vol. 1.
- Started working on Essential Life & Death, Vol. 3.