This week has been a continuation of trying to really dig deep when it comes to being consistent about maximizing my quality of training in a set amount of time. There has been a couple of days where I ended up slacking off, but I feel like it’s been good progress and that it should get better over time. I will admit that I do miss playing live games, but I know that it has been unrealistic of me to do so since it really consumes a lot of time whenever I do. So as of late, I have decided to increase my activity on Nova.gs* in order to ensure that I don’t get rusty. I hope that more of you will join me over there so that we can play more games!
*And just in case anyone is wondering, Nova.gs allows you to play both live games in real time along with correspondence games. It’s pretty sweet!
- KGS - 1 game
- DGS - 3 ongoing games
- Nova - 6 games (3 finished : 3 ongoing)
- 20 minutes of Reading Training (i.e., Life & Death, Tesuji, etc.)
- 20 minutes of Go Theory Study (i.e., Joseki, Direction of Play, etc.)
- 20 minutes of Experience Training (i.e., Play or review a game)
- Finished Jump Level Up 3.
- Finished __Perceiving the Direction of Play.
- Started and finished Master Play: The Style of Lee Changho.
- Started working on Jump Level Up 4.
- Started working on The 1971 Honinbo Tournament.