This week has got increasingly crazy with work and such, but I’m proud to say that I’ve managed to keep up with all that I’ve wanted to do in regards to go so far. I still have a bit to go before my habits become a lot easier to execute without it feeling slightly laborious, but it’s nice to feel like I’m making some real and steady progress. Hope you all are doing well!
- Step #1: Do 10 go problems a day. (Estimated time: 10-15 minutes) Though the recommended problem set would obviously be life and death, other problems like tesuji and endgame are more than adequate. Be sure to pick problems that are around or even slightly below your level. Remember, your goal is just a bit of exposure to go everyday. And if you think it’s not that much, that is the entire point. Because it’s only a small mouthful, there is little excuse for not doing it everyday.
- Worked on Graded Go Problems for Dan Players - Volume One: 300 Life-and-Death Problems.
- Started working on Life and Death Problems 1 - Basics by Robert Jasiek.
- Worked on Fighting Fundamentals by Robert Jasiek.
- None this week. =(
- Every time I use the restroom, I will do 5 tsumego problems.