Overall, this week has been a continuation of me just trying to figure out what kind of studying works best in the time I have. Though I am far from releasing a user guide of sorts, the one advice that I am sure will not change is this: Start small. Whether it’s only 5 minutes every day to sit down and do a couple tsumego or go over ten moves of a pro game, it will add up over time. That much I can promise you. =)
And by the way, the BadukTV English from GoGamGuru continues to impress me with how little I know even though I’m technically 3-4 kyu KGS. Even though I’m more than halfway through the “Becoming 5 Kyu” series, I am just flabbergated
- KGS - 3 games
- DGS - 3 ongoing games
- Nova - 10+ games
- 20 minutes of Reading Training (i.e., Life & Death, Tesuji, etc.)
- 20 minutes of Go Theory Study (i.e., Joseki, Direction of Play, etc.)
- 20 minutes of Experience Training (i.e., Play or review a game)
- Worked on Otake’s Secrets of Strategy.
- Worked on Jump Level Up 5.
- Started working on Dictionary of Basic Joseki 1.